SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online

 
vol.60 issue3The first Andalusian pharmaceutical womanPerformance evaluation of maize starch as a multifunctional excipient in metronidazole tablet formulation author indexsubject indexarticles search
Home Pagealphabetic serial listing  

Services on Demand

Journal

Article

Indicators

Related links

  • On index processCited by Google
  • Have no similar articlesSimilars in SciELO
  • On index processSimilars in Google

Share


Ars Pharmaceutica (Internet)

On-line version ISSN 2340-9894

Abstract

PARRA-CERVANTES, Patricia et al. Statistical profile of the graduates of the Pharmacy career in the FES Zaragoza UNAM. Ars Pharm [online]. 2019, vol.60, n.3, pp.153-160.  Epub Mar 09, 2020. ISSN 2340-9894.  http://dx.doi.org/10.30827/ars.v60i3.7949.

Objective:

To determine the statistical profile of the population of graduates of the Biological Pharmaceutical Chemistry career for promotions 2005 to 2016.

Method:

Graduates of the promotions 2005-2009 to 2012-2016 were evaluated. The total number of questionnaires analyzed was 289. The instrument used, has 93 questions of which 40 percent are open and 60 percent are closed questions was validated with a reliability level of Cronbach’s alpha of 0.7058. Non-parametric statistics and a graphic description of the results obtained were used.

Results:

The statistical profile of the graduates and the traceability of the promotions were determined, in the labor market, it was also seen that approximately 53% of the graduates are working, and the remaining 47% are doing professional thesis, service social, postgraduate studies, etc ... It was possible to determine the salaries of the graduates of these generations, gender influence type of company or organization where they are doing professional activities, as well as the degree of concordance of the profile of students’ exit with respect to the profile required by the labor market.

Conclusions:

The methodology allowed to obtain information about the performance of the graduates as well as to know elements that favor the decision making regarding the update or modification of the curriculum of the Biological Pharmaceutical Biology career and its programs, it is now known that the professional profile of the graduate is according to the needs of the various fields, where you can play your professional activities.

Keywords : graduated; professional profile; working market.

        · abstract in Spanish     · text in Spanish     · Spanish ( pdf )