ISSN 1989-3809 -online version
Instructions to authors
Instructions to authors are divided in several items detailed as follows (full text is available on Psychological Writings journal's website:
1. Instructions to authors general
2. Instructions to authors original articles
3. Instruction to authors theoretical and review
4. Instruction to authors case studies
5. Instruction to authors methodology and
6. Instruction to authors letters to the editorial board
7. Conflict of interest disclosure form
8. Checklist for manuscript submission
9. Author's statement form
10. European regulations on animals experimentation
The journal Psychological Writings does not charge fees for job submission, nor fees for publishing your articles.
The manuscript should be submitted to the journal's website filling the following form: http://www.escritosdepsicologia.es/eng/i_sendingjobs.html
Review and editorial decision process
The review and editorial decision process will develop as follows (a more comprehensive and detailed information of this process is available in http://www.escritosdepsicologia.es/eng/i_reviewprocess.html)
1. Acknowledgment of receipt of the manuscript (within one week).
2. Initial review of the manuscript by a member of the Editorial Board who will coordinate the revision process.
3. Psychological Writings will send the reviewers' comments to the author(s) and inform them whether the paper has been accepted within three months since submission.
4. If the manuscript is accepted with changes, the authors should send the corrected version back in three months. Also, they should send a letter detailing how they have followed the reviewers' suggestions. They will receive a definite editorial answer in a month and a half.
5. Once the article has been accepted, the definite manuscript should be sent and The Authors' Statement Form, which is available in the journal's website, should be completed and addressed.
[Home] [About the Journal] [Editorial Board] [Subscription]
© 2016 Escritos de Psicología
Facultad de Psicología
Universidad de Málaga
Campus de Teatinos, s/n
29071, Málaga (España)
Telf.: 952 13 24 05
Fax: 952 13 13 32