SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online

vol.27 número1Nutrición parenteral domiciliaria en niños en un hospital terciario entre los años 1993 y 2009Desplazamiento del somatotipo de estudiantes de enseñanza secundaria, V región, Chile: 1985-2010 índice de autoresíndice de assuntospesquisa de artigos
Home Pagelista alfabética de periódicos  

Serviços Personalizados




Links relacionados

  • Em processo de indexaçãoCitado por Google
  • Não possue artigos similaresSimilares em SciELO
  • Em processo de indexaçãoSimilares em Google


Nutrición Hospitalaria

versão On-line ISSN 1699-5198versão impressa ISSN 0212-1611


FRIAS, L.  e  GRUPO NADYA-SENPE et al. Home enteral nutrition in Spain: NADYA registry in 2010. Nutr. Hosp. [online]. 2012, vol.27, n.1, pp.266-269. ISSN 1699-5198.

Objective: To describe the results of the home enteral nutrition (HEN) registry of the NADYA-SENPE group in 2010. Material and methods: We retrieved the data of the patients recorded from January 1st to December 31st 2010. Results: We registered 6,591 patients (51% males) with 6,688 episodes of HEN, from 32 hospitals. Mean age in those younger than 14 yr (4%) was 1 ± 2 yrs (m ± SD) and 69,9 ± 17,8 yrs in those older than 14 yr. The length of HEN was longer than 2 yrs in 76% of the patients. The most frequent underlying disease was neurological disorders 42%, followed by cancer 28% (mostly head and neck cancer 18%). We had information related to the enteral access route in only 626 cases (9,4%), 51% of them used nasogastric tubes, 27% gastrostomies, 10% oral route and 3% jejunostomies. Only 251 episodes were closed during the year, mostly due to patient death 57% and progress to oral diet 14%. The activity level was limited in 29% of the patients and 39% of them were bed- or chairridden. Total or partial help was needed by 68% of the patients. The hospitals and the private pharmacies delivered the enteral formula in 63% and 34% of the cases, respectively. The hospitals and the primary care centres delivered the disposables in 83% and 16% of the cases, respectively. Conclusions: The results of the 2010 HEN registry are similar to those published in previous years regarding the number and characteristics of the patients. We continue finding problems in the entrance of data referred to the enteral access route and the closing of the episodes.

Palavras-chave : Home enteral nutrition; Registry; NADYA.

        · resumo em Espanhol     · texto em Espanhol     · Espanhol ( pdf )


Creative Commons License Todo o conteúdo deste periódico, exceto onde está identificado, está licenciado sob uma Licença Creative Commons